Got Vintage Clothing To Sell?
If you have some vintage clothing or vintage accessories you would like to sell, there are several ways you can contact us.
In the first instance, you can call 01484 422255, complete our contact form, message us on Facebook messenger, or drop us an email with a brief description and photographs where possible to email@example.com.
Photos don't need to be perfect, just what you can manage, and of as many items is feasible. If you are taking a lot of pictures of your vintage items, we can provide a WhatsApp mobile number if you prefer to send them that way.
They need to be in good condition and be from the 1940s, 1950s, or 1960s. Sometimes we will take 70s pieces.
In particular, we would be interested in:
Vintage Clothing For Men
- Men's double-breasted and single-breasted suits and jackets from the forties, fifties and sixties decades
- Fine knitwear and Banlon tops
- Knitted sleeveless tank tops
- Men's vintage accessories although we do not buy shoes or hats
Vintage Clothing For Women
- 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s dresses, suits and coats
- Vintage daywear is more preferable for us than evening or occasion wear
- Vintage, classic-style handbags and hats
What we pay is based on the item’s age, condition and likelihood of being sold.
If you are local to our showroom in Huddersfield and you have a large amount to sell, we can arrange to visit you at a mutually convenient time.
If you are further afield we can email a postage label to stick on your package which will need to be dropped off at your local post office with no cost to you.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi there. I’ve got a ladies pink suit from the ‘60’s I believe & a gorgeous tweed suit from the 50’s. Both a size 16.
Each outfit has a coordinating bag & hat….all daytime wear. I’ve got shoes to go with the tweed (non vintage) if you’re interested in those?
If you’re interested, please will you send me a WhatsApp number & I’ll get pics to you? Thank you.