We are happy to accept returns from our customers within 28 working days of you receiving your order.
What can I return?
You may return any product purchased from us online subject to the following:
- Items must be returned within 28 days of you receiving the goods.
- Items must be unused, be free from odours and in a sale-able condition with original packaging.
- Items such as makeup, hosiery or underwear are non-returnable.
Do I need to contact Revival before returning?
No, you don't need to contact us before returning an item(s).
- Print off our return form. CLICK HERE FOR RETURN FORM
- Fill in the appropriate details on the form.
- Package your item(s) along with the return form in appropriate and adequate packaging.
- Send it to:
Revival Vintage Clothing
The Railway Sawmills
- We recommend recorded delivery or Royal Mail special delivery.
It is your responsibility to fund the return of items to us; Revival cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
Can I Cancel my Order?
If the order has not been despatched we will cancel and issue a full refund.
Should the order already be dispatched, depending on your location and the courier used, we may be able to have it returned before delivery. This may not be possible, in which case please follow the return instructions above. Note, that any extra courier charges for return will be deducted from your refund.
And my refund?
Refunds will be made to the same card/account that was used in the original purchase.
We will process your refund within 3 days of receiving and checking your item.
Note that ONLY outgoing standard UK shipping costs are refunded. If you have chosen ship methods other than UK Standard or you are an overseas customer, shipping will not be refunded.
On bulky and large volume orders where FREE shipping has applied. Should you return more than 50% of the goods we reserve the right that some of the outgoing shipping cost be recouped from the refund amount.
Please keep in mind: We will not accept returns on items which are late and/or do not adhere to the conditions stated above. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.