Midcentury Vintage Edwin Corduroy Trousers in Moss Green
Presenting another example of our authentic-looking reproduction trousers with all the features of the true vintage late forties garment they are taken from.
This particular pair is made from tactile soft 100% cotton corduroy in a deep moss green shade.
- Our Edwins sit high on the waist compared to a modern pair of fashion trousers.
- The button fly fastening and the buttons for attaching trouser braces all mirror the looks of the forties and fifties decades.
- They have a pair of pleats to each side front, partially stitched close at the top so they lay nice and flat across the tummy.
- There are tab and buckle fixtures at the hips, as much for decoration as adjusting the size.
- Period accurate straight vertical side seam pockets, unlike the angled ones most modern pants have.
- There is a curved seam across the back waist and a working back pocket with a button-down flap.
- Turn up hems with a 46 cm / 18" hem circumference.
SIZING NOTE Please read before ordering:
Edwins are high-waisted and so will not fit in the same way as a modern pair of trousers. For better accuracy, we recommend you measure yourself just below the belly button. The rise is low which adds up to 2" to the leg length depending on your size & shape.
Waist Inside Leg Outside Leg
30" 31" 42"
32" 31" 42"
34" 31" 43"
36" 31" 43.5"
38" 31" 44"
40" 31" 44.5"
42" 31" 45"
Delivery & Returns
FREE Click and Collect from our Huddersfield, UK Location.
We have Express and Standard Delivery Services from FREE to £9.99
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
See our Delivery Page for Full Details.
Returns Accepted from Customers within 28 Working Days of you Receiving your Order. See Returns page for Full Details.
Taxes & Duties
If your shipping address is within the UK the prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
*The EU and the Rest of the World
If shipping to other countries the prices shown exclude tax/duty. Depending on your location you may need to pay additional charges for the taxes & duty on receipt of goods.
European Union Countries
If your purchase is €150 or below all taxes are calculated at checkout and will therefore not incur any other charges from customs.
For purchases over €150, you may be charged duty & tax. This will be charged by your local customs office.
Check your locations duty rates.
*This information is only a guide please check with your local customs laws before ordering. Revival Vintage has no control over the tax/duty charged. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay such charges.